Friday, August 31, 2018

Greetings, I am Kiara Smith from New Jersey where the people live for summers at the shore, bagels, Taylor ham (not pork roll), and arguably the best pizza. I am a biology major who one day hopes to figure out the direction in which I take my career but as of now I am going with the flow. When I first was assigned the Art and Technology course with professor Cifuentes I was a bit ambivalent, but after todays class I am sure I will enjoy studying the relationship between art and technology. Rescuing rehabilitating and loving animals is a passion of mine. I like to think of myself as a very free spirited person; I love trying new things, meeting new people, and exploring new places. My family and friends mean the world to me so the move over to Tampa is very permute. I am eager to bring you along this wild adventure with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment