Wednesday, September 26, 2018

On Wednesday September 12th, an International Video Arts Festival was hosted at UT! I was disappointed when I discovered my class was at the same times the event. The visual art and video art featured at the festival looks very interesting. It can be trippy, it can be colorful, it can be confusing, it can be ugly, it can be organic, it can be textured, it can be anything which is why I love art! There is no right and no wrong. This event opened my eyes to the video arts community, which is larger then I had initially expected. Video art is appreciated worldwide every minute of everyday. It is magnificent that our generation gets to grow with the arts and technology. I look forward to future opportunities to understand and interpret modern forms of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment