Monday, November 12, 2018

What if the world is a stimulation?  

What if the world is a stimulation? What if all we touch and feel is not reality. We perceive things the way we are supposed to; the way our higher power wants us to see it as. Whether that higher power is a god or the government, it really gets me thinking. We have no knowledge of what is really going on in this world we live in. News reports, television broadcasts, newspapers, social media, radios, etc. supply the population with information of the world we live in. But these platforms can be altered in ways to manipulate the way the population thinks or acts. I believe our government controls what we intake and experience as a population. I see the sun in the sky every morning and the stars and moon in the sky every night. How do I know the sun, stars, and moon are not being projected into the sky? I touch the beautiful green grass with my toes as I run through the field smelling the mist of the morning dew. I chew the sweet bubblegum in my mouth and as I blow a bubble I wonder, what if this is all a stimulation?

The Truman Show is an American fiction film in which the main character, Truman Burbank, lives in a simulated world and society without a clue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment